Today was spent drinking coffee waiting for the light, wandering the streets with various forms of equipment and making observations:
- Why do the ducks not fly south?
- Does the operational day begin at 1pm?
- Is this a fjord, and should I see a receding glacier?
- Ice is loud.
- People are only to be seen going to the supermarket and hanging out at the coffee shop.
- Blue is the regional tone.
- Eating is a suitable pastime for a short time.
- Dick graffiti is universal, but Mickey Mouse is banned here.
I also did a few experiments with sound and image: